CREW Orlando is proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our members and sponsors.
Award winners represent individuals who have used CREW Orlando and/or the CREW Network to enhance their careers and businesses that support the networking efforts of CREW.
CREW Orlando recognizes our members’ achievements with the following:
2019 AWARD NOMINATIONS
The deadline for 2019 award nominations is Friday, September 13, 2019.
- Rising Star Award - Honors a new CREW member, in their first full year of membership, who has made noticeable contributions to CREW.
- Espirit De Coeur Award - Designed to recognize an active CREW member who continually puts their heart and soul into CREW Orlando. The individual has demonstrated a strong commitment to furthering CREW Orlando’s goals and purposes; has enthusiastically participated in CREW Orlando events; and has promoted CREW Orlando as an organization in a recognizable way.
- Future Leader of the Year Award - Honors a current CREW member, 35 years of age or under, who has made noticeable contributions to CREW.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award - Honors a CREW Orlando member who has achieved a unique career success or milestone as the result of an exceptional entrepreneurial spirit.
- Company of the Year Award - Honors a general or affiliate-member company that has made noticeable contributions to CREW Orlando.
- Outstanding Networking Achievement of the Year Award - Recognizes an outstanding networking experience between two or more members of CREW Orlando and/or CREW Network.
- Economic and Community Involvement Award - Honors CREW Orlando member(s) or company(ies) who played a pivotal role in a real estate project that had a significant and measurable positive impact on the Central Florida community.
Past Award Recipients
Karen Kurta, Rachel Dobbs, Heidi Boon, Farley Griner, Joani Jordaan, Jackie Filippi, Mara Hunt, Beverly Currin Bell, Christine Elias, Mimi Flatley, Summer Guerrero.
Esprit de Coeur
Jennifer Pollock, Libby Wingard, Natalee Gleiter
Future Leader of the Year
Brooke Strasser, Sarah Riffe, Lindsey Tomasewksi, Steve Fulmer.
Company of the Year
HuntonBrady Architects, RLH Construction, Fidelity National Title Group, Cushman & Wakefield, Winderweedle Haines Ward & Woodman, JLL, Akerman, Holland & Knight, Lowndes Drosdick Doster Kantor & Reed, Commercial Design Services, Welbro.
Outstanding Networking Achievement of the Year
- Sale of Class A Medical Office Portfolio - Anne Spencer, Cindy Schooler, Mary Pat Dunleavy, Shanna Cole, Stephanie Landis
- Upgrades and renovations to Orlando City Hall - Doris Wasson, Laurie Botts, Laura Carroll, Dorrie Knizatko, Tara Bleakley, Libby Wingard, Bonnie Nienhuis, Amy Gordon.
- Lexus Dealership - Vicki Berman, Anna Long, Richard Haines, Joe Harris, Stephanie Landis.
Economic and Community Involvement
- Pulse Interim Memorial - Vicki Berman & Kristilee Chihos with Dean Mead
- Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen & Culinary Garden - HuntonBrady Architects & TLC Engineering.
- LIFT Orlando - Sandy Hostetter, Bill Dymond, Scott Boyd & Eddy Moratin.
Susan Godorov, Chiara Clatterbuck, Sarah Kelly, Betty Mason, Jennifer Ramski, Laura Barbero-Buffa.
Woman of Influence
Yvonne Baker, Mary Pat Dunleavy, Jackie Bozzuto.
2018 Sponsorship Committee (Jennifer Pollock, Amy Gordon, Libby Wingard, Heidi Mitchell, Gina LeMaster Brown, Virna Mitchell, Kristin Brown, Elaine Devlin, Debbie Morlock, Ivona Minossora, and Jennifer Black), Christyne Albury, Nikki Carolan, Libby Wingard, Laura Barbero-Buffa, Stephanie Landis, Mya Hatchette, Sarah Kelly, Mary Nutt, Heather Himes, Dale Donovan, Carol Tanner, Laurie Botts, Mayor Buddy Dyer, Mayor Richard Crotty, Orlando Business Journal.
Member of the Year
Tracy de Lemos, Barbie Schalmo, Mimi Flatley, Libby Wingard, Demrie Graham, Valerie Grandin, Lydia Wing, Jane Smalley, Emily Zinaich, Melodye Marvin.
Networking Deal of the Year
- Cushman & Wakefield Corporate Offices - Avery Donaudy, Jennifer Barrows, Beverly Bell, Wanda Riley, ASD Architects, Herman Miller, Inc.
- Multiple tenant improvement projects - Libby Wingard, Natalee Gleiter, Courtney Mitravich, Tony Hanson, Karen Moorefield, Danny Gordon, Steve Belflower.
- CNL Heritage Park Office Building and Brasfield & Gorrie New Regional Headquarters Office - Hannah Wickham, Steve Belflower, Danny Gordon, Karen Moorefield, Wayne Allred, Avery Donaudy, Sandra Saft.
- A. Duda & Sons, Inc. 1031 Exchange: Vicki Berman, Mary Pat Dunleavy, Christine Weingart, Janna Shearman (New Orleans CREW), Sally Hasenfratz (CREW Member-at-Large, Susan Talley (New Orleans CREW).
- UBS Financial Services, Regions Bank Building - Betsy Owens, Natalee Gleiter.
- Acquisition of property by Crossroads Community Church - Mindy Boehm, Demrie Graham, Lydia Wing.
- Emily Zinaich, Karen Moorefield, Kristin Brown, Jan Rothfield.
- Sandy Chace, Karen Moorefield, Hannah Wickham.
- Cecelia Bonifay, Kathy Leo.
- Holly Storrs, Jan Rothfeld.
- Betty Crovato, Vicky Giordano.
Affiliate Member of the Year
Networker of the Year
Committee Member of the Year