The Distinguished Leader Award honors a CREW Orlando member who consistently exemplifies the traits of outstanding leadership and mentorship, including integrity, ability to inspire action, authenticity, decisiveness, fostering success in others, persistence & dedication, accountability & responsibility, and strategic thinking.
Criteria for the Distinguished Leader Award may include:
- length of time as an active member of CREW Orlando;
- a demonstrated commitment to mentoring and empowering women in their personal growth, career or as leaders within the chapter;
- consistently encouraging and inspiring others within the chapter to grow as leaders and providing opportunities for them to succeed;
- exhibiting a clear vision through thinking about the “big picture” and working to set and meet the goals of the chapter’s strategic plan;
- a demonstrated ability to be flexible and pivot given changing circumstances;
- innovating new ideas to help others reach their personal or career goals;
- effecting policy change within their company or another organization that advances women and promotes women leaders.