The Esprit de Coeur Award is designed to recognize an active CREW member who continually puts their heart and soul into CREW Orlando. The individual has demonstrated a strong commitment to furthering CREW Orlando’s goals and purposes; has enthusiastically participated in CREW Orlando events; and has promoted CREW Orlando as an organization in a recognizable way. Nomination should describe why the nominee is a successful CREW Orlando ambassador.
Criteria for the Esprit de Coeur Award may include:
- promoting the mission and goals of CREW;
- consistently recruiting new members to CREW;
- networking and mentoring with other CREW Orlando members;
- length of membership and frequency of participation in CREW Orlando events;
- enthusiasm and creativity in promoting and supporting CREW Orlando and its events;
- sustained and devoted efforts in planning and participating in CREW events, activities and committees;
- consistently reaching out to fellow CREW members when in need of a service that a fellow CREW member provides;
- consistently referring CREW members to other CREW members;
- facilitating the introduction of CREW members to other CREW members;
- actively participating and consistently attending on one or more CREW committees;
- bringing new and fresh ideas to the committee(s) they serve on; and
- being a reliable resource in the planning and execution of the committee’s goals.
Chiara Clatterbuck, Jennifer Pollock, Libby Wingard, Natalee Gleiter.
Past Member of the Year Recipients:
Tracy de Lemos, Barbie Schalmo, Mimi Flatley, Libby Wingard, Demrie Graham, Valerie Grandin, Lydia Wing, Jane Smalley, Emily Zinaich, Melodye Marvin.
Past Affiliate Member of the Year Recipients:
Past Networker of the Year Recipients:
Past Committee Member of the Year Recipients: