One of the most anticipated and exciting events for young professionals every year is the Visionaries of Central Florida event. The event is hosted by a committee made up of young professionals under the age of 35 from CREW, ULI, and NAIOP.
The event provides a unique opportunity for young professionals in commercial real estate and community development to interact and learn from the most respected leaders in Central Florida. The program consists of a series of one-on-one, roundtable discussions with Central Florida’s most influential Leaders.
The 2018 Visionaries of Central Florida did not disappoint. The conversation was intriguing, entertaining, and educational. All Young Leaders who attended enjoyed the experience and are looking forward to participating next year.
A big thank you to this year’s visionaries for taking the time to talk to a group of Young Leaders aspiring to be in their seat one day.
- Brooke Myers, President/Founder, VelocityRED
- Chuck Whittall, President, Unicorp National Developments
- Rebeca York, Director, Dr Phillips Real Estate Institute, UCF College of Business
- John Rife, Founder/Owner, East End Market
- Mary Hurley, Director, Florida Division, Land Advisors Capital
- John C. Classe, Jr., District Administrator, Ready Creek Improvement District
- Steve Hogan, Chief Executive Officer, Florida Citrus Sports
- Jim Hamil, Principal, Terracon Properties
- Dwight Saathoff, President/Founder, Project Finance & Development