CREWS (Commercial Real Estate Women’s Scholarship), an educational scholarship fund, is a 501(c)(3) fund managed by the CREW Network Foundation that supports the scholarships awarded through CREW Orlando to female students entering their junior year, senior year or a graduate program at any accredited Florida college or university who are pursuing a career in Commercial Real Estate.
The 2021 scholarships will consist of the following:
- One (1) or more S.O.A.R. Scholarships (Scholarship of Achievement in Real Estate) in the amount of $5,000;
- Up to five (5) additional CREWS Scholarships in an amount of no less than $2,000 for full-time students, or no less than $1,000 for part-time students; and
- If the recipient resides in Central Florida area at the time of the award, the scholarship may also include a student or graduate student (as applicable) membership to CREW Orlando for the remainder of the calendar year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- The applicant must be a female, full or part-time student in good standing entering her junior year, senior year or a graduate program at any accredited college or university in the State of Florida recognized by the Florida Department of Education.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- The applicant must demonstrate an intention to pursue a career in commercial real estate, through course work, employment or internships, and/or other notable experience or achievements in commercial real estate. Commercial real estate fields of study include, among other things: accounting, appraisal, architecture, asset management, brokerage, business development, construction, education, engineering, environmental, finance, interior design, land use, law, property management, transportation, real estate development, title. Click Here for a Full List of Qualified Fields of Study for CREWS Scholarship Applicant
- The applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be willing to have her name, photograph, short video and city of residence appear in promotional announcements by CREW Orlando.
- The applicant must submit the completed application by February 26, 2021.
FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION