CREWS (Commercial Real Estate Women’s Scholarship), an educational scholarship fund, is a 501(c)(3) fund managed by the CREW Network Foundation that supports the scholarships awarded through CREW Orlando to female students entering their junior year, senior year or entering a graduate program at any accredited Florida college or university who are pursuing a career in Commercial Real Estate.
The 2022 scholarships will consist of the following:
- One (1) or more S.O.A.R. Scholarships (Scholarship of Achievement in Real Estate) in the amount of $5,000;
- Up to five (5) additional CREWS Scholarships in an amount of no less than $2,000 for full-time students, or no less than $1,000 for part-time students; and
- If the recipient resides in Central Florida area at the time of the award, the scholarship may also include a student or graduate student (as applicable) membership to CREW Orlando for the remainder of the calendar year in which the scholarship is awarded plus one (1) full calendar year membership thereafter.
- The applicant must be a female, full or part-time student in good standing entering her junior year, senior year or a graduate program at any accredited college or university in the State of Florida recognized by the Florida Department of Education.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- The applicant must demonstrate an intention to pursue a career in commercial real estate, through course work, employment or internships, and/or other notable experience or achievements in commercial real estate. Commercial real estate fields of study include, among other things: accounting, appraisal, architecture, asset management, brokerage, business development, construction, education, engineering, environmental, finance, interior design, land use, law, property management, transportation, real estate development, title. Click Here for a Full List of Qualified Fields of Study for CREWS Scholarship Applicant
- The applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be willing to have her name, photograph, short video and city of residence appear in promotional announcements by CREW Orlando.
- The applicant must submit the completed application by February 18, 2022.
FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION
Congrats to our 2021 Scholars!