Over 20 design and building associations’ members are gathering for an after-hours social full of great networking opportunities.
This event will benefit:
With your help fewer Central Florida children will go to bed hungry.
Admission price: Donation for Second Harvest Food Bank in the form of a non-perishable food item, cash, or check.
Free drink ticket to the first 100 people to bring an item for Second Harvest Food Bank!
View PDF flyer
42 W. Central Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32801
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
• American Society of Landscape Architects
• Building Owners and Managers Association Orlando
• Central Florida Chapter Associated Builders and Contractors
• Central Florida Chapter Society for Marketing Professional Services
• Construction Specifications Institute
• CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Orlando
• Design-Build Institute of America Florida Region
• EAF-Employers Association Forum
• Florida Chapter American Society of Landscape Architects
• Florida Concrete and Products Association
• Florida Green Building Coalition
• Florida Planning & Zoning Association
• Greater Orlando Builders Association
• Manufacturers Association of Central Florida
• National Association of Women Business Owners
• National Utility Contractors Association of Central Florida
• Orlando Metro Section Florida Chapter of the American Planning Association
• Professional Construction Estimators Association of America – Orlando Chapter
• Society for Design Administration
• Southeast Glass Association
• Themed Entertainment Association