Local design and building industry leaders are gathering for an after-hours social of networking opportunities while giving back to the community. Mix it up and make some new connections!
This event will benefit:
PREFER TO PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY? Make a donation online.
With YOUR help fewer Central Florida children will go to bed hungry.
The last two years raised $3,500! What can we accomplish this year, together?
Donation for Second Harvest Food Bank in the form of a non-perishable food item, cash, or check.
Free drink ticket to the first 100 people to bring an item for Second Harvest Food Bank!
View PDF flyer
42 W. Central Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32801
- Academy of Construction Technologies
- Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- American Institute of Architects – Orlando Chapter
- Central Florida Chapter Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Concrete Coalition of Florida
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Orlando
- Design-Build Institute of America Florida Region
- Florida Concrete & Products Association
- Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA)
- iBuild Central Florida
- National Association of Minority Contractors
- National Association of Women In Construction, Greater Orlando Chapter
- National Utility Contractors Association of Central Florida Orlando Metro
- Section Florida Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Professional Construction Estimators Association of America – Orlando
- Society for Design Administration
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Themed Entertainment Association