By joining CREW Orlando and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive member-only events;
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections;
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond;
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers;
- Eligibility for Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions;
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum for connecting with more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals around the globe.
Qualifications & Dues Rates:
MID-YEAR RATES ARE IN EFFECT JULY 1, 2019!
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one or more QFCREs to apply.
- General: Full time professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a QFCRE;
2019 membership dues: $395 ($225 after July 1st)
- Associate: Full time professional with less than 3 years' experience in a QFCRE;
2019 membership dues: $295 ($205 after July 1st)
- Affiliate*: Full time professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE;
2019 minimum commitment required: $2500
- Undergraduate Student: Full time undergraduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE;
2019 membership dues: $120
- Graduate Student: Full time graduate or post-graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE;
2019 membership dues: $230 ($140 after July 1st)
- Civic: Individuals currently employed with a government, public agency, university, or other non-profit organization;
2019 membership dues: $200
- Retired: Individuals who have been a General Member in good standing, who are no longer working full time, but want to remain involved in the Organization;
2019 membership dues: $120
*Affiliate Members must pay upon membership approval an annual sponsorship fee of $2,500.00 (minimum), which includes annual membership dues (see our Sponsorship page for sponsorship levels and benefits).
Membership (and all applicable benefits of membership) is held solely by individuals, not corporations, and is not transferable (with the exception of Affiliate membership). All 2019 memberships expire December 31, 2019.
2019 mid-year membership will begin July 1, 2019 (upon approval and payment of dues invoice).
2020 full-year membership will begin November 1, 2019 (upon approval and payment of dues invoice). 2020 dues rates will be posted in October 2019.
Prior to submitting an application please make sure to have:
- Confirmed two CREW Orlando members who will serve as your sponsors.
- Referenced the qualifications above and CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to determine the category of membership for which you will apply.
- Prepared to submit credit card payment for $25 application fee.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact Cindy Campbell, Director of Membership (email@example.com) for more information.